Lingo Lab, owned by Christine Sekereš, claims copyright to all its own content (textual, visual and audio materials, databases and developer code) on all its websites and Instagram and Facebook profiles. Unauthorised use of any part of the portal, without the permission of the copyright owner, is considered a copyright infringement and is subject to lawsuits.
The user who believes that the business entity Lingo Lab has infringed his copyright is obliged to report such content using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. I will review any such report and remove the content as soon as possible in the event of a copyright infringement.
- sending content that violates existing Croatian and / or international laws, content that is offensive, vulgar, threatening, racist or chauvinistic and otherwise harmful
- sending information that the visitor knows or assumes to be false and the use of which could harm other users
- false representation, ie representation on behalf of another legal or natural person
- submitting copyrighted content
- knowingly submitting content containing viruses or similar computer files or programs designed to destroy or restrict the operation of any computer software and / or hardware and telecommunications equipment
The content on this website is provided by our team and is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated in the content itself, you have the right to view, copy, print and distribute (but not modify) the content on this website, provided you use the content for informational, non-commercial purposes and to place copyright notice on the content you use.
By visiting and using the pages www.zajedničkijezik.hr or www.zajedničkijezik.com, you accept electronic communication. You hereby accept that all agreements, notices, communications and other content provided to you electronically meet the legal framework as if they had been made in writing.
If the visitor or user does not have an e-mail address or enters incorrect or for technical reasons can not receive e-mail, the seller is not obliged to otherwise try to inform the user about the electronic order or any other details related to the order, payment, refund , complaint and the like.
By selecting the Newsletter Subscription option, you give us your consent to include you electronically in our marketing and other activities listed in the Newsletter Subscription.
There are no costs of means of remote communication.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Ask your question via the form below, I will answer as soon as possible.