Versatile is the word that best describes me. For me, it means love of teaching and foreign languages, working daily on self and craft-mastery, listening to select audiobooks for personal enrichment during my walks or bike rides, value investing and dedication to achieve my financial freedom.
I owe my current lifestyle primarily to interpreting and translation that I have been doing for the past 20 years. Both activities have a couple of things in common e.g. they force me to explore in-depth new topics time and time again and to master fluent conversation about them at a high academic level in at least 2 languages. The best words I would use to describe interpreting and translation are deep concentration, speed, exceptional ability to predict and improvise, eloquence, flexibility, mental strength and endurance. And willingness to leave your comfort zone. Every single time.
In my free time, I enjoy learning from and applying valuable lessons from today’s most successful world leaders, incl. my two financial mentors and a business mentor who inspired me to create my first online program English for Success, which helps women speak English confidently for personal growth, career advancement and financial abundance. This program reflects my two great passions -English language and undertaking a personal journey filled with learning, unlearning and adopting new habits, strategies and tools to achieve my financial freedom. That’s my next destination!
5AM Club, @COURSE ENGLISH FOR SUCCESS, AUDIO BOOKS, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Another huge inspiration to me is the great Tony Robbins, whose Unleash the Power Within eventI attended first virtually and then in person in Birmingham where I also walked on fire! After that experience, I realized that I am now ready for big things because I want to live my life to the fullest and give back to the community and the world at a much higher level.
When I look back on the trips I took to fascinating Australia, picturesque Capri, green Sri Lanka, glittering Dubai, coral Maldives, the Vesuvius, the Red Sea, the Balearic Islands, 2 pilgrimage routes (Camino de Santiago, Spain, 1200 km/2018 and Via Francigena, Italy, 500 km/2019) and a successfully completed postgrad program at Oxford University in an unrelated field, I realize that I have changed quite a bit. My passions have evolved as I now enjoy to put money aside and invest, support women who want to speak English confidently and are ready to build their financial future. In the meantime, I continue helping individuals and companies to translate and certify their documents, and interpret orally at meetings and international conferences.
And when I finally do achieve my financial freedom, I’m going to treat myself to a bigger gelato al pistacchio in picturesque Positano and Amalfi! Hope to see you there!
ENGLISH FOR SUCCESS
Self-Paced Business English and Wealth Mindset Course
Duration and execution: 4 months, self-paced
An ambitious woman who:
- lacks fluency and self-confidence to communicate in English
- wants to launch her novel products and services on the foreign market, but her English is not good enough
- wants to advance in her career and private life
- feels that she has been learning English all her life, and is still not fluent
- is ashamed to speak English among others because she is afraid that she will say something wrong, won’t remember the right words when she needs them and will ultimately embarrass herself so she prefers to keep a low profile and remain silent instead
- still doesn’t understand English grammar, irregular verbs, etc.
- has poor vocabulary and pronunciation challenges
- is frustrated with her financial situation because she has to trade time for money every day
- is worried about the uncertainty that the future holds, sufficient number of clients and money, etc.
- fails to save any money
- has a feeling that money slips through her fingers easily
- is starting to think about retirement, but currently has no financial security or access to savings
One thing is certain: Her present lifestyle is unsustainable. This is why she is now determined and ready to let go of her wrong, limiting and old habits of earning, managing and spending money and instead master and apply the knowledge of successful and wealthy people about creating financial abundance to start building her new financial future and freedom.